- eNewsletter 23rd September 2018
AT A GLANCE – WHATS ON!
Patient Information Morning organised by the Friends of Lyndhurst Surgery 10.30am-12.30pm Thurs 27th Sept Lyndhurst Community Centre
Elf and Fairy Day 11am-3pm Fri 28th Sept Furzey Gardens
Macmillan coffee morning 10.30am Fri 28th Sept All Saints Church
Parish Council Meeting 7.30pm Mon 1st Oct Danby Room
Minstead History Group 8pm Tues 9th Oct Social Club
Harvest Festival Concert 7pm Sat 13th Oct All Saints Church
Harvest Festival Service 10.30am Sun 14th Oct All Saints Church
Free Composting Sessions 10am-1pm and 2pm-5pm Sat 20th Oct Study Centre
Half Term Fun 11am-3pm Mon 22nd – Fri 26th Oct Furzey Gardens
Traditional Bread Making 10am-5pm Sat 27th Oct Study Centre
Click on the links above to find out more.
Please let us know at email@example.com if you would like us to notify the village of any event you are hosting or of any incident that would be of local interest. We are able to do this via our website, e-newsletter and Facebook page.
NEW FOREST IN TOUCH APP
Following further incidents of fly-tipping in Minstead we suggest that if you have a smartphone you may like to download the New Forest In Touch mobile app which lets you photograph, video and report problems directly to the Council where the issue will be quickly addressed by the appropriate service. The app enables you to report fly-tipping, pot holes in the road, abandoned vehicles, dead animals, nuisance bonfires, blocked drains and graffiti and many other problems.
To download visit
There is a section ‘report it’ which enables us all to upload a photo immediately with the location to help NFDC address the problem quickly.
The more people who report things the better!
Many thanks to all those who have contributed to our Classic Tommy silhouette.
t is still not too late to make a donation, however small, and if you wish to do so please contact
Helen Bennett at firstname.lastname@example.org tel 023 8081 2358 or
Alan Ferguson at email@example.com tel 023 8081 3838
who can provide you with payment methods.
ALL SAINTS CHURCH
- Click here to visit the New Forest Parishes website for news and information about Services.
- Click here to find out more about our Harvest Festival Concert of Gregorian Chant and secular music for organ and flute at 7pm on Saturday 13th Ticket £8.50 from the Trusty Servant.
- The Harvest Festival Service will be held the following day at 10.30am on Sunday 14th October!
- A further reminder that the Church Tower Fund Appeal would be grateful for any of your unwanted possessions in reasonable condition for auction.
For details please contact:
Sylvia Dibben tel 02380 812967 e.mail Sylvia@dibben.net
Helen Bennett tel 02380 812358 e.mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Bournemouth Water say the leak on the Newtown – Fleetwater Farm road is mains water and that they are going to send a crew out to fix it.
It may even have happened by the time you read this email!
Following a test they say the Congleton Close leak is not mains water and we are investigating further.
HOW WE USED TO LIVE
welcomes a survivor from the Holocaust Education Trust
How We Used To Live will hear testimony from Holocaust survivor, Henry Schachter, as part of a visit organised by the Holocaust Educational Trust (HET). The testimony will be followed by a question and answer session to enable those present to better understand the nature of the Holocaust and to explore its lessons in more depth. The visit is part of the Holocaust Educational Trust’s extensive all year round Outreach Programme across the UK.
Tuesday 2 October 2018 at 7.30 pm
In Emery Down and Bank Village Hall. £3.50 on the door.
MINSTEAD PLANNING APPLICATIONS
The following Planning Applications are out for consultation:
Application No: 18/00656
Address: Minstead Social Club
Proposal: Creation of covered seating area
Comment by: Thursday 27th September
Application No: 18/00654
Address: Skymers, Stoney Cross, Minstead
Proposal: Stables; hardstanding
Comment by: Thursday 27th September
Application No: 18/00642
Address: Sir Walter Tyrell, Canterton Lane, Brook
Proposal: Retention of mobile home for residential use (Staff
Comment by: Friday 28th September
Visit the NPA website for further information
This eNewsletter is sent by Minstead Parish Council ( http://minstead.org.uk )
Click here to see our Privacy and Data Protection Policy
To contact the Editor please use email@example.com
To keep up to date with incidents in the locality sign up to Hampshire Alert by visiting https://www.hampshirealert.co.uk/
Copyright © 2018 Minstead Parish Council, All rights reserved.
- eNewsletter 16th September 2018
- eNewsletter 9th September 2018
- eNewsletter 2nd September 2018
- eNewsletter 19th August 2018
- eNewsletter 12th August 2018
- eNewsletter 5th August 2018
- eNewsletter 29th July 2018
- eNewsletter 22nd July 2018
- eNewsletter 15th July 2018
- eNewsletter 8th July 2018
- eNewsletter 1st July 2018
- eNewsletter 24th June 2018
- eNewsletter 17th June 2018
- eNewsletter 10th June 2018
- eNewsletter 3rd June 2018
- eNewsletter 27th May 2018
- eNewsletter 20th May 2018
- eNewsletter 13th May 2018
- eNewsletter 6th May 2018
- eNewsletter 29th April 2018